30 October 2012

October has been BUSY. Most of our time is spent going to/from or actually being at work, but when we're left to our own devices, we do it up! Here are the bullet points.

Our bikes were stolen. This was a sad surprise, but oh well.

Steve got his eyes checked. He continues to be one blind little bat, but he's now a newly bespectacled one. Which is a pretty big deal, considering how long he put up with his last pair. Aaaaand I chopped my hair off. I wish I'd done it ages ago.


I celebrated a birthday. Steve came to my work with the most absurdly beautiful (and ginormous) bunch of flowers and then we walked to Lori's Diner for lunch (clam chowder bread bowl, fish and chips).


As part of the birthday festivities we lounged by the pool (yep, in late October - love this weather). We also wound up getting a PS3, which continues to provide hours of car-racing and zombie-shooting entertainment. And last, but not least, we went to Alcatraz! (I'll spare you the million pictures of empty jail cells that every Alcatraz visitor comes back with and just post a few landscape-y ones. Yer welcome.)




The following Instagrams brought to you by Steve.


And that's about it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment